I. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file or device that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. They are located on the hard drive of the User’s computer, and store information on the way a specific Website is used. Cookies can only be read by the server that placed them and cannot run any program or virus.
II. Types of cookies
Own or third party cookies: According to their origin, cookies can be own cookies if they are installed from the domain of the website publisher from which the service is provided, or third party cookies when they are installed from the domain of another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Session or persistent cookies: Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, which is deleted when the user leaves the page. A persistent cookie is a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose, cookies can be:
• Technical cookies (strictly necessary): These are essential for the correct functioning of the website. They allow users to browse the website and check what services or areas of the website they are authorised to access.
• Performance cookies: They are used to optimise the functionality of the website, for example, they keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket, or save website settings chosen by the user.
• Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and to statistically measure and analyse the use of our service.
• Customisation cookies for the creation of profiles based on user browsing habits: These cookies allow us to know if the user has visited the website before. They store user browsing preferences, such as language, country, city, currency, audio volume, etc.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow us to analyse the user’s browsing habits on the Internet and, based on these habits, show the user advertising that is related to their browsing profile.
III. Cookies that we use
Specifically, the cookies used on this website are:
|Analytical||_gat||1 minute||google analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|Analytical||_gid||24 hours||google analytics||Used to distinguish users|
|Analytical||_ga||2 years||google analytics||Used to distinguish users|
IV. Configuration, disabling and elimination of cookies
In addition to using our settings panel, you can disable or configure the cookies that are installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser. Here are the links with the configuration instructions for the most common browsers:
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?s=cookies&r=1&as=s
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
• Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
ATTENTION: Remember that certain features related to the content of the website are only available if you enable the installation of cookies on your browser. If you block the installation of cookies, you may not be able to fully or partially access the Website or some of its features.
The web editor is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in this Cookies Policy. This Cookies Policy may also be modified based on new legislative requirements, regulations or in order to adapt the policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Consent given may be withdrawn at any time.
BLOI & MONET S.L.